Pyramind Studios is an award-winning audio and music production company located in downtown San Francisco.
Our studios have been active for over 20 years, with a history of producing music, sound design & dialog for clients that include:
Microsoft Studios, Insomniac Games, Sony Interactive, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Disney Interactive, Blizzard Entertainment, HTC Vive, Zynga, Amazon, Samsung, HP, Nvidia, GoPro, LifeBeam, Brandcast and many more.
Recording Artist credits include: Gavin Hardkiss, Rob Garza, Jef Stott, Merl Saunders, Giorgio Moroder, Irina Mikhailova, K Theory, The Bronx, Meat Market, Camper VanBeethoven, Rocker-T & the legendary Joan Baez amongst many others.
Book studio time now below, or contact us for a free consultation to discuss your project needs.
“Thanks for all the great work on the music for the game Greg! It’s one of the best soundtracks I’ve ever worked on… I can’t get enough of it and listen to the tracks all the time!”
– Paul Mudra. Audio Director, Sunset Overdrive, Insomniac Games
A commitment to excellence in:
• Sound Design
• Music & SFX Design
• Music Supervision • Music Licensing
• Asset Management
• Mixing and Mastering
Entire voice production pipeline:
• Source Connect Certified • Recording & Production
• Editing and Mastering • Podcast Production & Editing
Full-service recording facilities:
• Three studios with isolated recording rooms
• Selection of high end mics & pre-amps
• Fully loaded workstations with the latest versions of Protools HD, Ableton Live & Logic Pro
• Expertly tuned Control Rooms
• Genelec, Tannoy, Focal, and JBL Monitors
Pyramind is home to three custom designed control rooms and one fully equipped Podcast studio. Each control room has access to isolated recording rooms, fully loaded workstations, synthesizers, controllers, and a compliment of high end pre-amps, compressors, and microphones to choose from.
Contact us below for details and to schedule a tour.
Pyramind Studios’ creative services team has had the honor to work with some of the best tech, video game and creative companies in the world and is home to The Mentor My Mix Podcast. Contact us today to discuss how we can fulfill your music, sound design, voice over, Podcasting, and interactive audio design needs.