Pyramind’s full-time programs, the Core Producer, The Electronic Music Producer, the Sound fo Picture and Games Producer, and the Complete Producer are covered by the VA!

If you are a veteran who would like to enroll, the first step is to request your Certificate of Eligibility from the VA, then contact admissions and we’ll help you through the rest of the process.

How To Enroll Using Your Veteran’s Benefits

Prior to enrolling in Pyramind’s full-time programs, the following information should be sent to our Admissions team:

  • Certificate of Eligibility: This does not need to be the official CoE but can be the education benefits listed on your eBenefits website. A screenshot or pdf of either can get things started.
  • Social security number and current address.
  • Proof of High School Graduation (or equivalent): This can be a college/high school diploma/transcript, GED, or equivalent. It does not need to be official and can be a PDF sent by email.
  • A Signed Enrollment Agreement: Enrollment into Pyramind is only complete upon the full execution of an Enrollment Agreement. Pyramind exclusively sends EA’s for e-signature over email from Docusign.
  • A Signed Veteran Information Bulletin: This lists extra requirements and rules for VA students. This too will be sent for e-signature over email from Docusign.
Pyramind Mixing & Mastering Ebook Part 1

Subscribe & evolve

Subscribe to our newsletter below to get Part 1 of our official Mixing & Mastering Ebook, FREE!

Are you ready to mix?