We are authorized to accept GI Bill® education assistance for our San Francisco/Ground Campus Complete Producer Program, Sound for Picture & Games Program, and Electronic Music Producer Program (EMP). The GI Bill® offers education benefits to Veterans, Servicemembers, Reservists, and eligible family members. Pyramind is approved to accept GI Bill® benefits by the California State Approving Agency for Veterans (CSAAVE).
If you are a veteran who would like to enroll, the first step is to request your Certificate of Eligibility from the VA, then contact admissions and we’ll help you through the rest of the process.
How To Enroll Using Your Veteran’s Benefits
Prior to enrolling in Pyramind’s full-time programs, the following information should be sent to our Admissions team:
- Certificate of Eligibility: This does not need to be the official CoE but can be the education benefits listed on your eBenefits website. A screenshot or pdf of either can get things started.
- Social security number and current address.
- Proof of High School Graduation (or equivalent): This can be a college/high school diploma/transcript, GED, or equivalent. It does not need to be official and can be a PDF sent by email.
- A Signed Enrollment Agreement: Enrollment into Pyramind is only complete upon the full execution of an Enrollment Agreement. Pyramind exclusively sends EA’s for e-signature over email from Docusign.
- A Signed Veteran Information Bulletin: This lists extra requirements and rules for VA students. This too will be sent for e-signature over email from Docusign.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)