We rely on listeners like you to help us get this information into more people’s hands. Please take 20 seconds while you listen to leave us a quick review!
- Breaking down the funky Dubstep infused track, Skunked.
- Evaluating the current trends in modern Dubstep & Riddim.
- Playing shows in France & Budapest before Covid.
- Signing with Maximum Boost Agency.
- Playing the content game and releasing on the “regular”.
- Live streaming shows from the Social Sanctuary in LA.
- Mentoring with Pyramind.
- Mixing & Mastering services business and assorted “random audio jobs” and releasing new Antiserum music.
- Releasing on Subsidia Records with a whole new approach to putting out music.
- Staying at the forefront of Dubstep with Excision.
- Putting out lots of huge compilations.
- Being consistent and working on multiple platforms.
- Using Twitter to connect with his fans.
- Producing in the arrange view in Ableton.
- The nuances and intricacies of sampling.
- How to use the free app soundflower as a virtual mixer for your computer for inspiration, sampling and accessing lots of content.
- The pros & cons of self-releasing vs. signing label deals.
- Producing the ultimate Antiserum album that combines multiple styles into the Antiserum “Sound”.
- What it looks like to have a mentorship session with Antiserum.
- Learning from failure as much as success. Failure as success training.
I connect artists and producers to their purpose and help launch their careers.
Executive, producer & engineer with over 25 years in the music and video game industries: technical and creative services, business development and management, music publishing & education.
Host of the “Mentor My Mix” Podcast that features interviews with a global network of industry professionals, producers, artists and educators.
I have conducted panels and spoken at: SXSW, The SF Music Tech Conference, AES Conference, The Academy of Art, SFSU, and GRAMMY Sound Tables.
Voted entrepreneur of the Year by The Renaissance Center For Entrepreneurship and awarded ICIC’s (Initiative for a Competitive Inner City) top 100 fastest growing inner city companies in America.
30 year voting member of The Recording Academy (The Grammys). Served on the board of Governors and as a Trustee.
Clients have included: HTC Vive, Microsoft Studios, Insomniac Games, Ubisoft, Disney, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Blizzard and Zynga, working on award-winning titles like: Watch Dogs 2, Halo Anniversary, Sunset Overdrive, God Of War, World Of Warcraft, Kinect Disneyland, Arcade Saga VR, and Tron Run/r.
Music credits include working with many globally recognized recording artists including Rob Garza (Thievery Corporation), Giorgio Moroder, K Theory, Rain Phutureprimitive, The Bronx, Merl Saunders & Jerry Garcia (The Grateful Dead) and Rocker T & the legendary Joan Baez amongst many others.